Saturday, August 7, 2010

If I Were A Rich Man......

You're singing the tune now aren't you ? So, I'm at work today. This is not a normal Saturday for me, but since we are short-handed, I'm here. After a little web surfing I came across a to-die-for dress, and I'll gladly take your donations......
Now, I can think of several reasons why this dress caught my eye....unique color, I love stars, and it has a little bit of a retro flair in my opinion. I found it at Anthropologie, so no wonder it's awesome !
I think this dress would pair nicely with a subtle beige or nude pump, but since I am who I am, I'm going with bright yellow !

But, this would be my choice for subtlety. I'm just not usually that subtle !
A dress like this has to be well thought out. My new favorite hairstyle to wear, I know it's not new, but knew for me since my hair is finally long enough, the classic, loose side bun. I think it would be nice and sweet.

And last, but certainly not least, the face. I'm thinking light eyes and firey red lips. The red would offset the yellow shoes off course. Ok, maybe not really, but I think it would look fantabulous. So, makeup much like this dummy.....please don't be offended. I meant that in the nicest way possible.

While you are ooing and awwing over my fab finds for today, I'll keep dreaming !


2 comments:

james said...

i like it. it would look SUPER on you

nonni said...

Cute dress and shoes. Now, these wouldn't be very unsubtle birthday hints would they ???